Well I see it’s been 2+ years since I posted anything on this blog. I’m still living in Bangkok and still loving it. Loving it so much, apparently, that I haven’t made time to keep up with the blog. I attribute it to two things:
- I’ve been busy working
- Time really flies by here.
People say it’s because of the lack of significantly distinct seasons, that time sort of runs together and you don’t realize how fast time is zooming by. It must be something like that, because it’s mind-boggling to me to think I’ve been living here for almost 5 years now! It seems like only a short time ago I packed up in Seattle and started my adventure here.
Despite the time warp, I have managed to continue to explore, see some new and interesting places, and have amazing experiences here. I’m re-committing myself to catch up and share those on the blog in the coming days/weeks. In no particular order, here are a few topics I plan to cover:
- Another visit to Koh Kood island
- Koh Yao Noi island
- Koh Yao Yai island
- Koh Lanta island
- Ayutthaya (not an island!)
- India trip and Taj Mahal
- Running in the Bangkok Marathon (10K…not the full marathon)
- Death of the King of Thailand and the mourning of the nation
- Re-visiting some touristy Bangkok places like Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Bang Krachao
I’ll hopefully get at least the first 1 or 2 posts done this week so stay tuned… 🙂